No, I'm not revealing something I look for in the opposite sex. Rather, this is a quote from a random man (much older I would guess based on what Megan saw of him) who was sitting on the patio of a restaurant that Megan and I were leaving a few months ago. Fairly upscale, trendy restaurant here in Chicago. We had just dined there to celebrate the end of tax season for me, and as we were leaving, we had the pleasure of this outburst of .... approval??? I suppose if we were different girls, we might have been offended. Instead, we looked at each other & Megan said "Did he just say 'I like big butts!'?" "Yep." We laughed.
Running does not leave me with a small backside. It's more like a bubble butt. Small chest? Absolutely. First thing to shrink when I start running a lot. Small buns? Nope. More well-defined, tighter buns? Yes. Small? No.
But, you know, I'll take it. Apparently guys like big butts. :)
I run for the positive effects on my backside! Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment