Good Friends, Good Food, Good Wine

Sunday Supper is about 3 of my favorite things coming together in one place. Good Friends, Good Food, Good Wine. All in my kitchen once a month in 2010. It makes Sunday my favorite day of the week, and it is filling my very first condo with memories to last a lifetime. Sunday Supper is the inspiration and starting point for this blog, but it is far from being the only point. As with the Sunday Supper that takes place in my kitchen each month, I hope you stop by for the food, but find you want to stay for so much more. Enjoy!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Bishop Arts Wine Walk

Free wine and discount shopping.  Yes, please.  Jill and her fabulous friends took me to the Bishop Arts District tonight for Wine Walk.  Boutique shopping, discounts and free drinks = girls night!  One shop was serving an apple-tini, which I would normally pass up, but since they matched my skirt, it was only appropriate for me to sample.  For the photo op.



Afterward, we went to Bolsa.  Great food, AWESOME drinks.  (Chicago friends - note I "borrowed" a drink menu so can make them for you!)  Many drinks with whiskey.  Yummy, yummy!



The Dallas girls have been great and welcomed me as one of their own.  Can't wait to visit again!  Off to meet Megan in Austin tomorrow - YAY!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear about your trip to Austin- You are really taking Texas by storm ;-)

    ReplyDelete