Good Friends, Good Food, Good Wine

Sunday Supper is about 3 of my favorite things coming together in one place. Good Friends, Good Food, Good Wine. All in my kitchen once a month in 2010. It makes Sunday my favorite day of the week, and it is filling my very first condo with memories to last a lifetime. Sunday Supper is the inspiration and starting point for this blog, but it is far from being the only point. As with the Sunday Supper that takes place in my kitchen each month, I hope you stop by for the food, but find you want to stay for so much more. Enjoy!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Hello Austin!

Hit the trail again today, making the short (relative to my other days on the road this week!) drive from Dallas to Austin.  As I rolled into town, I looked down to the see the temperature gauge on my dash announcing a blazing hot 96 degrees.  Oh good heavens, what am I doing here?!  I think I started sweating at the mere thought of getting out of the car!

But, here I am .... and ya'll can't even tell anymore that I don't belong in Texas!  Look out Austin, it's girls weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment