Good Friends, Good Food, Good Wine

Sunday Supper is about 3 of my favorite things coming together in one place. Good Friends, Good Food, Good Wine. All in my kitchen once a month in 2010. It makes Sunday my favorite day of the week, and it is filling my very first condo with memories to last a lifetime. Sunday Supper is the inspiration and starting point for this blog, but it is far from being the only point. As with the Sunday Supper that takes place in my kitchen each month, I hope you stop by for the food, but find you want to stay for so much more. Enjoy!

Friday, May 28, 2010

June Sunday Supper - June 20

Yes, June 20th is Father's Day, but it got the most votes.  If you're not spending it with your Father, I'm sure he'd be glad to know you were enjoying great food with friends!

I have a feeling that June's Sunday Supper could become an annual event, so I'm going ahead and putting it out there -- 1st Annual BBQ Wars.  This year will feature BBQ brisket 3 ways - KC style, Carolina style and Texas style.  Bring your appetite and your favorite BBQ side.  Please let me know if you're attending so I will have enough BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment